HYGIENE AND PRECAUTIONS DECLARATION
Within the scope of he “Pandemic” measures taken by he World Health Organisation to prevent Corona virüs (COVID-19) epidemic, a controlled normalisation process has began.
Alaaddin Beach Hotel has began a new hygie program called SafeStay which as a new standards of cleanness and disinfection at our hotel.
You can find out our SafeStay in detail below.
We wish you healthy days.
H. C. TOKUS
ALAADDIN BEACH HOTEL
HYGIENE PRECAUTIONS FOR THE EMPLOYEES
* All personnel undergo hygiene training of ALYA DANIŞMANLIK Periodically.
* In accordance with the contact with guests and the environment at the working area of the personnel, protective equipment (such as masks, gloves, visors) and hand disinfection units are provided and their use is monitered. Hand dispensers, handkerchiefs and biological waste bags were provided at the entrance of the personnel locker rooms.
* Personnel uniforms are changed frequently, washed at 60C and undergo special disinfection procedures.
* Hand sanitizers were placed were placed in the staff cafeteria and rest areas.
* In all personnel common areas and in the background work units, there are posters stating the importance of hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene.
* It is obligatory to comply with the rule of maintaining the social distance of 1,5m in the staff cafeteria, common areas and lodging.
* It is cared to employ the same staff as much as possible in the same shift.
* The staff, dining hall and cafeteria are arranged according to this social distance rule.
* There are posters stating the importance od social distance in the staff cafeteria and common areas.
PRECAUTIONS IN COMMON AREA
* Frequency of cleaning services in the interior areas, common areas and lobby is done periodically using effective disinfectants.
* In all general use toilets and on the frequently used surfaces (elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, etc.) cleaning Works are carried out by using effective disinfectants.
* The entire cleaning team uses disposable gloves and masks this process.
* Disinfectant units are placed in areas with high hand contact, such as all public toilets and elevator fronts.
* Periodic maintenance of the ventilationand airconditoing system and other tools and sterilization of the necessary equipment such as laundry and dishwashers are provided.Within the scope of SafeStay protocols, the cleaning frequency will be increased.
* In the elevator landmarks and written information were made regarding the use of elevator in accordance with social distance rules.
* In all areas social distance marks are placed.
PRECAUTIONS AT CHECK IN/OUT
At the check-in of the guests to the hotel, the staff on duty describes the SafeStay precautions in general, and more details can be found on our website.
* Our guests are welcomed with contactless fire measurement applications, disinfection carpets (mats) and hand disinfection at the entrance to the facility.
* The suitcases and items will be taken to the hotel after disinfetion application by the personnel who have the necessary training and sent to the guests rooms safety.
* Upon the request of the guest, there will be no vale-parking service during the pandemic.
* Disinfectant spray and mask will always be at the reception desk.
* At check-in, guests fever will be measured and the records will be kept. These records will only be shared with them with in the scope of PDPL.(Personal data protective Law)
* Door cards will be presented in protection covers that will be prepared as disinfected before guests enter the hotel.
* Check in and check out of the guests will be carried out in accordance with the social distance rule, waiting guest willl be directed to the seating area.
* The working plan behind the desk of the recetion staff is arranged in accordance with the personal distance rule. (ID reading, photocopy devices, computers are arranged this way.)
CLEANING AND IMPROVED PRECAUTION IN GUEST ROOMS
Procedures will be followed within the scope of SafeStay protocols.
* Alaaddin beach SafeStay room seal: with the seals to be hung on the room doors, it will be that no one has entered the room after the last detailed cleaning.
* 10 deep cleaning zones: Extra disinfection will be applied to the most touched areas of the rooms such as electric switch, door handle, remote control and thermostat buttons.
* Disinfectant wipes will be placed in all rooms for guest use.
* Mask, bone and disposable gloves are used in room cleaning.
* Materials such as light switches, drawer knobs, kettle and remote hand touchers will be subject to special disinfection.
* Cotton towels, bed linens will be cleaned with necessary detergents at 60C and above.
* The guest rooms will be cleaned and aired 1 hour after check-out and ULV cleaning will be done.
* Filters and of the guest rooms ventilation systems will be clean after every check-out and and ventilation systems are changed periodically.
* Housekeeping staff will NOT perform cleaning even on demand while the guest is in the room.
PRECAUTIONS FOR KITCHEN AND FOOD & BEVERAGE UNITS
A brand new food and beverage concept will be presented at the buffets which is prepared within the framework of Hygiene and Personal distance rules which is special for ALAADDİN BEACH HOTEL. With this concept the foods will be served directly by the staff upon guests choices.
* Hand disinfection units, masks, gloves will be provided at the entrance of the restaurant.
* All service personnel will work with gloves and masks.
* Seating groups in all food and beverage units will be disinfected before meals.
* Disposable paper service mat (American service) will be used at the tables for breakfast and A’la carte. Tablecloths will only be used for dinner and for every new guest the tablecloths will be changed.
* Tea and coffee machines used as self-service will not be used by our guests for a certain period of time.
* Products such as salt, pepper, toothpicks etc. Presented at the dining tables wil be presented in single-use packages.
In the kitchen and the area of raw material shipment to the food production, necessary sterilization devices, tools and equipment for hand and body hygiene are kept.
* The seating arrangement in the restaurant and bar has been rearranged according to the social personal distance rule. (Distance between tables 1,5 meter)
* The guests use of receving service from the buffet area will be limited according to the social distance rule.
PRECAUTIONS FOR POOL AND BEACH
Procedures will be followed within the scope of SafeStay protocols.
* Outdoor pool will be chlorinated at the top level of the 1-3 ppm range.
*All sunbeds and seating groups in the beach and pool area will be cleaned periodically with effective disifectants.
* Beach/pool towels are provided for guests use in sealed bags and by staff.
* There will be a warning sign that showers should be taken before entering the the pool.
* All sunbeds and umbrellas in the pool and beach area are arranged in accordance with the personal distance rule. (1,5 meter between the sun beds)
* The warning sign regarding the personal distance to be observed in the pool will located around the pooland will be followed by a trained staff.
PRECAUTIONS FOR SPA
*Hand disnfection unit, disposable mask will be available at the entrance of the Spa area.
* Products such as soap, shampoo and shower gel are offered to guests for single use.
* Improved disinfection and ventilationwhich is applied in guest rooms will be carried out in all Spa areas and rooms as well.
* SPA areas will provide appointment service in accordance with the personal distance rule.